Crunchy, Bold, Amazing.
This is your new favorite edibles snack.
For the times when your cravings run savory, your high will be perfection with Cannabis Buffalo Chex Mix! This easy spicy recipe is made in the oven and has just the right amount of kick.
This Buffalo Chex Mix is a home run for those who want to get high eating a tasty, savory snack.
Sit back, crunch away, and embrace your high.
The hardest part will be reaching for something else when the munchies hit later on.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
- How to Decarb your Weed
- How to Make CannaButter.
- Our dosing guidelines (how much you’ll want to eat to find your perfect high).
How to Make Cannabis Buffalo Chex Mix
This recipe is so easy to make and even more delicious to eat. You'll start by mixing Rice Chex, Corn Chex, Rye crackers, pretzels, Cheez-Its (or other cheddar cheese crackers) and peanuts together in a large bowl.
Next, you'll melt regular butter and CannaButter and mix it with Buffalo sauce.
You'll pour this over your Chex mixture and stir.
Then you'll dump a packet of ranch seasoning into your bowl and toss to coat.
Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet (or two) and bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring often.
Doesn't it sound so good? I can practically smell it.
How do I store this Cannabis Buffalo Chex Mix?
You can store this in an airtight container or bag for up to 10 days. If you need to store it longer than that, you can store it in the freezer for up to one month.
How High Will I Get When I Eat This Cannabis Buffalo Chex Mix?
Great question! You can see all of our potency and dosing guidelines here.
What is the Serving Size of this Recipe?
We've dosed this recipe with a serving size of ¾ cup. It makes 16 servings.
Crunchy, Bold, Amazing. This is your new favorite edibles snack. For the times when your cravings run savory, your high will be perfection with Cannabis Buffalo Chex Mix! This easy spicy recipe is made in the oven and has just the right amount of kick. This Buffalo Chex Mix is the BEST way to get a savory high.
- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups rye chips
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 cups Cheeze-Its (or other cheddar cheese crackers)
- 2 cups pretzels
- 3 tablespoons CannaButter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Combine the Chex, rye chips, peanuts, Cheeze-Its and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt the CannaButter and regular butter and mix them with the buffalo sauce.
- Pour the buffalo mixture over the Chex mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the ranch dressing mix.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet (or two) and bake for about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve in ¾ cup portions to meet our dosing guidelines.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to one month.
Keywords: Snack, Buffalo Chex Mix, Appetizer, Cannabis, Marijuana, Edibles, Pot, get high, Cannabis Spatula
NO ACCIDENTAL HIGHS!
As with all of your cannabis edibles, be sure to label your cannabis creations. Here are free printable labels you can download.