- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups rye chips
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 cups Cheeze-Its (or other cheddar cheese crackers)
- 2 cups pretzels
- 3 tablespoons CannaButter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Combine the Chex, rye chips, peanuts, Cheeze-Its and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt the CannaButter and regular butter and mix them with the buffalo sauce.
- Pour the buffalo mixture over the Chex mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the ranch dressing mix.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet (or two) and bake for about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve in 3/4 cup portions to meet our dosing guidelines.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to one month.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Snack, Buffalo Chex Mix, Appetizer, Cannabis, Marijuana, Edibles, Pot, get high, Cannabis Spatula