- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups shredded chicken (about 1-2 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup red hot sauce
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth (if using crockpot method)
- Add cream cheese, CannaButter and butter to microwave safe dish and melt.
- Combine shredded chicken, cream cheese, melted butter, and all remaining ingredients together.
- Mix well and pour into oven safe dish.
- Cover and cook at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Give it a good mix and serve with your favorite crackers, celery, carrot sticks, tortilla chips.
- Dump all ingredients into crockpot (including chicken broth).
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Give it a good stir and serve with your favorite crackers, celery, carrot sticks, tortilla chips.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Servings per Recipe: 8
Dosage: Approximately 17-18 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
Use our dosing calculator to determine exact dosage if necessary.
Want to make this recipe MORE potent? Here are a few options:
Replace some of all of the butter with CannaButter.
Use a stronger strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
Use MORE decarbed weed when making your infusion.
Eat more! 🙂
Want to make this recipe LESS potent? Here are a few options:
Replace some of the CannaButter with regular butter.
Use a weaker strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
Use LESS decarbed weed when making your infusion.
Eat less! 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Category: appetizer
- Method: crockpot
- Cuisine: Dip
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken, Superbowl, Appetizer, Crockpot, Cannabis, Weed, Marijuana, edibles