- One box of cake mix (your choice of flavor)
- One can of frosting (your choice of flavor)
- 1-12 half-pint mason jar (This recipe will make 12 cakes in a jar. You can make them all at once or one at a time.)
- 1 teaspoon melted CannaButter or CannaOil per cake in a jar (or more depending on dosage)
- Prepare the cake mix according to package instructions.
- Bake on a greased half sheet pan. Cake will be thin.
- Let cool completely.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut out cake rounds that are slightly smaller than the mason jar opening. You will need 3-4 cake rounds per mason jar.
- Place one cake round in the bottom of the mason jar.
- Add one teaspoon melted CannaButter or Canna Oil.
- Top with frosting and sprinkles.
- Repeat until mason jar is full.
- Each teaspoon of CannaButter or Canna Oil adds 28 mg of THC. You may want to add one teaspoon per cake or one teaspoon per layer. It's up to you.
- Place a lid on your jar. Store in the refrigerator and eat within 7 days or in the freezer within 6 months.
- Leftover cake can be eaten or frozen for future mason jar cakes.
Serving Size: One cake in a jar
Servings per Recipe: 12
Dosage: 28 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC. For a stronger serving, add additional teaspoons of CannaButter or Canna Oil. Each teaspoon = 28 mg THC.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cupcake, cake, mason jar, birthday, celebrate, holiday, cannabis, marijuana, weed, edibles