- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup CannaButter, softened
- 1/2 cup regular butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl, set aside.
- Beat CannaButter, butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in syrup.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 48 bars.
Serving Size: One bar
Servings per Recipe: 48
Dosage: Approximately 14 - 15 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: cookies
Keywords: cookie bar, brownie bar, chocolate, weed cookies, edibles, cannabis