YUM! Chewy Toll House Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch. These homemade cookies are the softest homemade weed cookies ever, with a variation of the best homemade recipe. You'll be high and happy in no time with this cannabis edibles recipe. Gluten free and dairy free recipe also included.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl, set aside.
- Beat CannaButter, butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in syrup.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week or in freezer for up to 8 weeks.
Keywords: Toll House, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Weed, Marijuana, ganja, Pot, Edibles, Dessert, Cannabis Spatula, CannaButter