If Making with CannaButter
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter softened
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
If Making with Canna Oil
- 2 tablespoons Canna Oil (made with vegetable oil)
- 3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup instant chocolate pudding powder (approximately one 4-serving box)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
For the Sugar Glaze
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk or water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease a 9-inch bundt pan with regular butter and coat the inside of the pan evenly with a thin dusting of flour. Set aside.
In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or in a large bowl with a hand mixer), cream the butter (and CannaButter if making this recipe version) and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the pudding powder and beat on high speed.
Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Combine the milk, vegetable oil (and Canna Oil if making this recipe version), and vanilla extract in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
Add the milk mixture to the butter mixture, mixing well until combined.
Add the flour, cocoa powder, cornstarch, baking powder and salt, and mix on low speed just until combined.
Finish mixing by hand with a rubber spatula to be sure the batter is well combined.
Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake at 350° for about 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
Cool in the pan for about 15 minutes and then place upside-down onto a cooling rack before removing the pan to let the cake cool completely. If the pan feels a little difficult to remove, let it cool upside down on a cooling rack for another 10 minutes before trying again to remove the pan.
Let the cake cool completely on a cooling rack before adding the glaze.
To Make the Glaze
- Place the sugar in a medium bowl and slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze.
- Pour the glaze over the cooled cake, and let it drip down the sides slightly.
- Cut cake into 12 equal portions to meet our dosing guidelines.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to one month.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dessert, Chocolate, Cake, Cannabis, Marijuana, High, Pot, Cannabis Spatula, Pudding