- 3 half-pint mason jars
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup CannaButter
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to bowl and mix with electric mixer until smooth and creamy (3-4 minutes).
- Divide evenly into mason jars.
- Make sure your butter and CannaButter are at room temperature before starting.
- For an extra bit of taste, add a pinch of sea salt.
- Jars of Cinnamon Honey Butter make great gifts for all occasions! Click here to grab our gifting labels.
Want to make this recipe more potent? Here are a couple options:
- Use a stronger strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
- Use MORE decarbed weed when making your infusion.
- Use more CannaButter and less regular butter in your recipe. You can replace ALL of the butter with CannaButter if desired.
- Exchange some or all of the honey for Canna Honey.
- Eat more. 🙂
Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
Servings per Recipe: 48 total servings. 16 servings per half-pint mason jar.
Dosage: Approximately 21 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
Use our dosing calculator to determine exact dosage if necessary.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: Cannabis
Keywords: CannaButter, Honey Butter, Cinnamon, Breakfast, Brunch, Sweet, Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed, Edibles, Gift, Freezer Friendly