We've outdone ourselves with this easy recipe for Cannabis Cookie Butters. If you love Trader Joe's Cookie Butter, then you're going to especially love this DIY Edibles version of their recipe. You can customize the cookies you want to use to experiment with different flavors. We like to use GingerSnaps, Nutter Butters and Oreos. Just don't forget the CannaButter. This weedy recipe is gluten free, egg free and can be made dairy free.
Before You Get Started
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
How to Make Cannabis Cookie Butters
If you're new to the world of cookie butter, be prepared to have your mind blown.
If you're a cookie butter expert, but you've never tried infused cookie butter, be prepared to have your mind blown.
This easy, no-bake recipe uses store-bought cookies and blends them with CannaButter, evaporated milk and condensed milk to make the most heavenly creation on the planet.
We typically just eat ours with a spoon, but you can do so much more. The best part? It lasts in the fridge for up to two weeks, so you can grab a spoonful whenever you need a hit.
What Do I Eat Cannabis Cookie Butter With?
Eat it with a spoon.
Spread it on toast.
Eat it with apple slices.
Add a dollop to a breakfast parfait.
Top waffles and pancakes.
Blend it into a milkshake.
Is there a Way to Make Cannabis Cookie Butter Gluten Free?
Yes! Just choose a Gluten Free cookie as your base, and you should be good to go!
How Long will Cannabis Cookie Butter Last? How do I store it?
You can store it in the fridge for up to two weeks. We do not recommend freezing cookie butter.
- 2 cups cookie crumbs (your choice of cookie)
- ¼ cup CannaButter
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- Take a handful of cookies (your choice of flavor! We like chocolate chip, Nutter Butters, Ginger Snap and Oreos!) and add to a food processor. Blend until it forms a very fine powder.
- You’ll need 2 cups of cookie crumbs, so just keep blending cookies until you get there. (All cookies are different, so we can't give you an exact number of cookies to get to two cups.)
- Melt your CannaButter in the microwave or on the stove and stir into your cookie crumbs. Mix well.
- In a small saucepan, combine the condensed milk and evaporated milk and heat lightly. Slowly add to your cookie mixture. You most likely will not need all of it. Keep adding small amounts of the liquid until the cookie butter is just wet enough to stay together. The amount you need is based on the type of cookie you choose.
- Store in fridge for up to two weeks. If needed, you can heat slightly before spreading/dipping
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Servings per Recipe: 48
Dosage: Approximately 14.5 mg THC per tablespoon. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
Keywords: Cookie Butter, Trader Joes, Cannabis, Edibles, Snack, Dessert, Easy, Marijuana