- 2 cups cookie crumbs (your choice of cookie)
- 1/4 cup CannaButter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- Take a handful of cookies (your choice of flavor! We like chocolate chip, Nutter Butters, Ginger Snap and Oreos!) and add to a food processor. Blend until it forms a very fine powder.
- You’ll need 2 cups of cookie crumbs, so just keep blending cookies until you get there. (All cookies are different, so we can't give you an exact number of cookies to get to two cups.)
- Melt your CannaButter in the microwave or on the stove and stir into your cookie crumbs. Mix well.
- In a small saucepan, combine the condensed milk and evaporated milk and heat lightly. Slowly add to your cookie mixture. You most likely will not need all of it. Keep adding small amounts of the liquid until the cookie butter is just wet enough to stay together. The amount you need is based on the type of cookie you choose.
- Store in fridge for up to two weeks. If needed, you can heat slightly before spreading/dipping
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Servings per Recipe: 48
Dosage: Approximately 14.5 mg THC per tablespoon. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
Use our dosing calculator to determine exact dosage if necessary.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cookie Butter, Trader Joes, Cannabis, Edibles, Snack, Dessert, Easy, Marijuana