For the very, very best homemade Cornbread recipe, you don't want to miss this. Sweet, moist, and with the perfect crumbly crumbs - to lull you into the dreamiest HIGH.
Marijuana Cornbread is not your Aunty's recipe, but it will fill you with the feels of bliss for sure.
When the comforts of home meet the comforts of weed, magic happens.
You will LOVE this weedy, yummy Cornbread recipe. It is moist, perfectly sweet, and completely satisfying.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
- How to Decarb your Weed
- How to Make CannaButter (if you decide to use CannaButter with this recipe.)
- How to Make Canna Oil (if you decide to use Canna Oil with this recipe.)
- Our dosing guidelines (how much you’ll want to eat to find your perfect high)
How to Make Cannabis Cornbread
Don't be intimidated if you haven't made cornbread before. This recipe is easy peasy and well worth the effort.
You're simply going to whisk the dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt) together in a big bowl.
Then, in a separate bowl, you'll combine the liquid ingredients (melted butter and CannaButter, milk, oil or Canna Oil, and eggs). Please note: to add the cannabis to this recipe, you can use either CannaButter or Canna Oil. Do not use both. If you opt for the Canna Oil, be sure to use vegetable oil in your infusion.
Combine the dry and liquid ingredients and mix until smooth. Then just pour the batter into the pan and bake!
Can I make this Cannabis Cornbread Gluten Free?
You sure can! Simply substitute the all-purpose flour with the gluten-free flour of your choice.
You say I can use CannaButter or Canna Oil for this Recipe. Which is better?
We've found that it really doesn't make a difference. Use what you already have or what you think you'll use in future recipes if you're whipping up a new batch. If you are using Canna Oil, be sure to use vegetable oil for your infusion.
How high will I get when I eat this Cannabis Cornbread?
You can click here to see all of our dosing guidelines. For this recipe, we recommend cutting your cornbread into 12 equal servings.
If Making with CannaButter
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter, melted
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
If Making with Canna Oil
- 2 tablespoons Canna Oil (made with vegetable oil)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ⅓ cup all-purpose flour (substitute with the gluten-free flour of your choice if making gluten-free cornbread.)
- ⅔ cup cornmeal
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
- Whisk the melted butter(s), milk, oil(s), and eggs together in a large liquid measuring cup. Note: use either CannaButter or Canna Oil. Do not use both.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry and stir together until combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, and bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cool and slice into 12 equal portions.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter for up to 3 days.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- Store in the freezer for up to 6 weeks. Reheat one serving at a time by heating in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Click here for our full dosing guidelines. For this recipe, we recommend slicing into 12 equal portions and eating one slice per serving.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Category: Side
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cornbread, comfort food, marijuana, ganja, cannabis, pot, fall, side dish
NO ACCIDENTAL HIGHS!
As with all of your cannabis edibles, be sure to label your cannabis creations. Here are free printable labels you can download.