- 1 can black beans (rinsed, drained)
- 1 cup roma tomatoes diced, seeded
- 1 can sweet corn kernels
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup red and yellow bell pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Cannabis Olive Oil
- 7 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- Combine Cannabis Olive Oil, Olive Oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt. Mix well. Set aside.
- In large bowl, add all other ingredients and mix.
- Drizzle cannabis oil mixture over top and stir until mixed thoroughly.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Servings per Recipe: 12
Dosage: Approximately 17-18 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Dip, appetizer, cowboy, Texas, cannabis, edible, healthy, marijuana