- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (use GF flour for a Gluten Free version)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup CannaButter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 to 4 tablespoons whole milk
- Place the flour on a baking sheet and toast at 300F for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- On medium speed, beat together cooled flour, salt, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Pour in butter and vanilla extract. Mix until a dry dough forms.
- Use a spoon to stir in chocolate chips.
- When chocolate chips are evenly dispersed, add whole milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach desired consistency.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Serving Size: One tablespoon
Servings per Recipe: 48
Dosage: Approximately 14 - 15 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cookie Dough, Edible, Dessert, Sweet, Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed, Freezer Friendly