- 1/4 ounce Decarbed weed
- 1 1/8 cups Maple Syrup
- Wrap your decarbed weed in a cheesecloth and tie with string. As you can't strain your syrup to remove the marijuana after cooking, this will keep the pieces of weed from getting into your syrup.
- Pour syrup into a slow cooker or crockpot, and add your cheesecloth of pot. (This recipe also works with honey and molasses.)
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring every couple of hours to move the cheesecloth around.
- When finished, remove your bundle of marijuana and let cool, then squeeze to remove every last drop of maple syrup.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
- Use Honey! Click here to use see the recipe on how to use this same technique to make canna honey.
- Use Molasses! Substitute the maple syrup for molasses to create Cannabis Molasses. Yum!
- Use Agave! Substitute the maple syrup for Agave Sweetener to create Cannabis Agave.
- Use Corn Syrup! Substitute the maple syrup for corn syrup to create Cannabis Corn Syrup.
This recipe makes 1 cup of Cannabis Maple Syrup.
Dosage: Approximately 85 mg THC per ounce (two tablespoons). Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.