- 3 cups unsalted, dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup canna oil
Follow these simple steps for this easy cannabis infused peanut butter recipe.
- Blend peanuts in a food process or blender until smooth.
- Add Canna Oil and blend well.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.
- Make Almond Butter! Replace the peanuts with almonds to make almond butter.
- Make Cashew Butter! Replace the peanuts with cashews to make cashew butter.
- Make Sunflower Butter! Replace the peanuts with sunflower seeds to make sunflower butter.
Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
Servings per Recipe: 16
Dosage: Approximately 21 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
Want to make this recipe MORE potent? Here are a few options:
- Use a stronger strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
- Use MORE decarbed weed when making your infusion.
- Eat more! 🙂
Want to make this recipe LESS potent? Here are a few options:
- Replace some of the Canna Oil with regular vegetable oil.
- Use a weaker strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
- Use LESS decarbed weed when making your infusion.
- Eat less! 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: infusion
Keywords: peanut butter, weed, marijuana, infusion