This bulletproof Cannabis Keto Coffee is full of healthy fats that will keep you full and energized for hours. The added cannabis will keep you from feeling edgy or wired. This recipe is easy to make at home, and you can use coconut oil or MCT oil and butter (or even dairy free butter). Yum!
Good morning! Start your day off right with this Cannabis Keto Bulletproof Coffee. Full of healthy fats with a taste that's smooth and frothy, this is the perfect way to feel energized (but not wired).
And it tastes delicious!
While this recipe is Keto approved, you don't need to be following the Keto diet in order to enjoy it on the daily.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
- How to Decarb your Weed
- How to Make CannaButter (if you're using the butter to add your cannabis)
- How to Make CannaOil (if you're using the oil to add your cannabis)
- Our dosing guidelines (how much you’ll want to drink to find your perfect high)
How to Make Cannabis Keto Bulletproof Coffee (Canna Coffee)
This recipe is so simple to make, and once you get used to putting fat in your coffee, you'll be able to make it with your eyes closed. (Almost.)
Combine freshly brewed coffee (regular or decaf) with coconut oil (or MCT oil), butter and some stevia to taste.
Use your frother or blender to whip it together and then enjoy!
HOW HIGH WILL I GET WHEN I DRINK CANNA COFEE?
You can read all of our dosing guidelines here. For this recipe, our instructions are for ONE full serving.
WHAT IF I WANT TO ADD CREAMER? CAN IT STILL BE KETO?
If you really want to try this Cannabis Keto Bulletproof Coffee, but you just can't live without your creamer, try adding ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk (in regular or vanilla flavor). Add this before you froth/blend. It will still be Keto, and it might be just the enhancement you need to enjoy this drink on the daily.
HOW CAN I MAKE CANNABIS KETO BULLETPROOF COFFEE TASTE BETTER?
Even without the cannabis, adding fat and oil to your coffee can be quite a change for most people. Getting used to the taste is part of that change. Some people swear that they not only get used to the taste, they start to crave it after a couple of days. Others just never get there. That's why we include the option to add Stevia to taste. That will keep the recipe Keto while helping you ease into this new taste in your mouth.
- 8 oz brewed coffee (regular or decaf)
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- ½ cup unsweetened Almond milk, regular or vanilla (optional)
If making with CannaButter
- ½ teaspoon CannaButter
- ½ teaspoon regular butter (or ghee or dairy free butter)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or MCT oil
If making with Canna Oil
- ½ teaspoon Canna Oil (coconut preferred)
- ½ teaspoon regular coconut or MCT oil
- 1 teaspoon regular butter (or ghee or dairy free butter)
- Add all ingredients to hot, brewed coffee.
- Blend using a frother or blender. Do not simply stir.
- Pour into a coffee mug and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: Marijuana, weed, cannabis, keto, bulletproof, coffee