These (almost) no bake Cannabis Peanut Butter Mini Pies are so easy and so delicious. Modeled after a Pioneer Woman recipe (with a cannabis edibles twist), this is the best recipe for marijuana mini frozen Peanut Butter Pies.
Made with cool whip, chocolate, weed and pretty much nothing healthy, you'll feel like you're biting into an old fashioned peanut butter pie (only you'll get high).
I like my weed mixed with peanut butter, cool whip, toffee bits, peanut butter cups and LOTS of chocolate, whipped together and then frozen in a graham cracker crust. What about you?
These mini peanut butter pies are so tasty and so easy to make. The hardest part of your day will be limiting yourself to just one.
The struggle is real.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
- How to Decarb your Weed
- How to Make CannaButter
- Our dosing guidelines (how much you’ll want to eat to find your perfect high)
How to Make Cannabis Peanut Butter Mini Pies
The beauty of these mini pies is that the cannabis is contained within the crust - which means you can eat as much of the topping as you want - without the risk of overdoing it.
First you're going to mix together graham crackers, CannaButter and brown sugar (YUM!) to make your crust. You'll spoon this into your muffin cup-lined muffin tins and bake for just five minutes.
Then you're going to spoon in your creamy, rich topping.
And then you're going to sprinkle on crushed peanut butter cups, toffee bits and then finish things off with a drizzle of magic shell chocolate sauce.
Pop everything in the freezer for a couple of hours, and then it's time to start eating!
Do I have to use Muffin Cups?
While you're more than welcome to use greased muffin tins instead of muffin liners or cups, we highly recommend keeping the cup. The good stuff is in the graham cracker crust, and the muffin liners help make sure that not a single crumb goes to waste.
Can I refrigerate these Peanut Butter Mini Pies?
Nope. They need to stay in the freezer until you're ready to eat.
How long will these last in the freezer?
I've enjoyed some as long as 2 months after I've made them, but you'll probably find that they're gone a lot faster than that!
How high will I get when I eat a Cannabis Peanut Butter Mini Pie?
Great question! You can see all of our potency and dosing guidelines here.
How do I make these without cannabis?
If you want the "old fashioned" version of this recipe, simply substitute regular butter for the CannaButter.
- 5 whole graham cracker sheets (For a gluten-free option, use gluten-free graham crackers)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup confectioners' (powdered) sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- ¼ cup toffee bits
- OPTIONAL: Magic Shell chocolate topping
Prepare the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line 12 muffin tins with muffin cups or liners. (Alternatively you can grease the muffin tin, but we highly recommend using liners so that no crumbs are wasted.)
- Combine the graham crackers, CannaButter, unsalted butter and brown sugar in a food processor and blend until finely crumbled.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture in the bottom of each muffin liner and press into the bottom.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
Prepare the Filling
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Stir in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the filling evenly among the 12 muffin liners.
Add the Garnish
- Chop the peanut butter cups into small pieces. Distribute evenly over the top of all peanut butter mini pies.
- Sprinkle toffee bits over the top of all peanut butter pies.
- OPTIONAL: drizzle Magic Shell chocolate topping over all peanut butter pies
Place muffin tin into freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours before eating.
Do not thaw or refrigerate before eating. Eat fairly quickly after removing from freezer.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to two months.
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: weed, marijuana, cannabis, edibles recipes, peanut butter pie
NO ACCIDENTAL HIGHS!
As with all of your cannabis edibles, be sure to label your cannabis creations. Here are free printable labels you can download.