- 5 whole graham cracker sheets (For a gluten-free option, use gluten-free graham crackers)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' (powdered) sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- OPTIONAL: Magic Shell chocolate topping
Prepare the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line 12 muffin tins with muffin cups or liners. (Alternatively you can grease the muffin tin, but we highly recommend using liners so that no crumbs are wasted.)
- Combine the graham crackers, CannaButter, unsalted butter and brown sugar in a food processor and blend until finely crumbled.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture in the bottom of each muffin liner and press into the bottom.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
Prepare the Filling
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Stir in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the filling evenly among the 12 muffin liners.
Add the Garnish
- Chop the peanut butter cups into small pieces. Distribute evenly over the top of all peanut butter mini pies.
- Sprinkle toffee bits over the top of all peanut butter pies.
- OPTIONAL: drizzle Magic Shell chocolate topping over all peanut butter pies
Place muffin tin into freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours before eating.
Do not thaw or refrigerate before eating. Eat fairly quickly after removing from freezer.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to two months.
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: weed, marijuana, cannabis, edibles recipes, peanut butter pie