- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup CannaButter, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, stir together butter, CannaButter, cream cheese and pumpkin. Mix until completely smooth.
- Stir in sugar, vanilla, syrup.
- Add flour, ½ graham cracker crumbs, pumpkin pie spices and cinnamon.
- Scoop into balls with cookie scoop and roll in remaining graham cracker crumbs (about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie).
- Place on cooking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and lightly press down so they are flat.
- Cook 3 more minutes.
- Let cool and store in refrigerator.
- Best served chilled.
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Servings per Recipe: 20
Dosage: Approximately 14 - 15 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: cookies
Keywords: weed cookie, marijuana, cannabis, pumpkin