Welcome fall with these easy Cannabis Pumpkin Muffins. Made from scratch, they're the best way to get high while the leaves are falling. The best part? They're vegan!
This edibles recipe makes them super moist, and you can totally make them with chocolate chips. Who doesn't want a little pumpkin spice with a side of marijuana?
Is there anything better than fall?
The temperature cools down. You can pull out your cozy blankets and fleece vests. You can spend your days tucked in by the fire or on nature hikes with your friends.
You know what can make it even more magical?
These Cannabis Pumpkin Muffins!
Just one muffin will give you the perfect daytime (or anytime) high that will make you love fall even more than you already do.
Pumpkin Spice is Nice - especially when you mix it with some weed.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
- How to Decarb your Weed
- How to Make Canna Oil
- Our dosing guidelines (how much you’ll want to eat to find your perfect high)
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS PUMPKIN MUFFINS
You're going to feel like you're back in grandma's kitchen while you're mixing up these muffins. This traditional recipe is made from scratch with all of the amazing spices that remind you of the best parts of fall.
You'll be working with cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and a full can of pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix).
Your efforts will all be worth it when you have 24 perfect cannabis pumpkin muffins coming out of the oven!
HOW DOES THE DOSING WORK WITH THESE CANNABIS PUMPKIN MUFFINS
We've dosed these muffins so that each muffin should be just enough to get you that perfect high. You may want to start by eating half and then eat the rest 30ish minutes later if you need it.
Can I freeze cannabis pumpkin muffins?
Yes! You'll find that these freeze like a dream. Store them in an airtight container or freezer bag in your freezer for 6 - 8 months. Zap your muffin in the microwave for 20-30 seconds to bring it to a perfect temperature for eating (or let thaw overnight in the fridge).
Can I Make This Recipe with Chocolate Chips?
Does my grandma like to get high? (YES!) You'll see this option in the recipe card below.
Can I make these cannabis Pumpkin Muffins Gluten Free?
You sure can! Simply substitute the all purpose flour with gluten free flour. (We like the Cup 4 Cup brand.)
Can I make these Cannabis Pumpkin Muffins Vegan?
So glad you asked! Simply substitute the 3 eggs for ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce, and you're good to go.
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour (or substitute with gluten free flour)
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 ⅛ teaspoons ground nutmeg
- ¾ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons Canna Oil
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs (or substitute with ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce for vegan option)
- ½ cup water
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup total chocolate chips and/OR walnuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Prepare muffin tins by lining each cup with paper baking cups or greasing them. You will need enough for 24 muffins.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, oil, water and eggs (or applesauce). Add pumpkin.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and stir just until moistened. (Do not over mix.)
- If adding chocolate chips or nuts, stir in now.
- Divide batter as evenly as possible among 24 muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Canna Oil, Vegan, fall, Pumpkin Muffins, edibles, marijuana, weed, ganja, baked
NO ACCIDENTAL HIGHS!
As with all of your cannabis edibles, be sure to label your cannabis creations. Here are free printable labels you can download.