- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (or substitute with gluten free flour)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/8 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons Canna Oil
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs (or substitute with 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce for vegan option)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup total chocolate chips and/OR walnuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Prepare muffin tins by lining each cup with paper baking cups or greasing them. You will need enough for 24 muffins.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, oil, water and eggs (or applesauce). Add pumpkin.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and stir just until moistened. (Do not over mix.)
- If adding chocolate chips or nuts, stir in now.
- Divide batter as evenly as possible among 24 muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Canna Oil, Vegan, fall, Pumpkin Muffins, edibles, marijuana, weed, ganja, baked