Welcome fall with these easy Cannabis Pumpkin Muffins. Made from scratch, they're the best way to get high while the leaves are falling. The best part? They're vegan!
This edibles recipe makes them super moist, and you can totally make them with chocolate chips. Who doesn't want a little pumpkin spice with a side of marijuana?
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (or substitute with gluten free flour)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/8 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons Canna Oil
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs (or substitute with 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce for vegan option)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup total chocolate chips and/OR walnuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Prepare muffin tins by lining each cup with paper baking cups or greasing them. You will need enough for 24 muffins.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, oil, water and eggs (or applesauce). Add pumpkin.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and stir just until moistened. (Do not over mix.)
- If adding chocolate chips or nuts, stir in now.
- Divide batter as evenly as possible among 24 muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks.
Keywords: Canna Oil, Vegan, fall, Pumpkin Muffins, edibles, marijuana, weed, ganja, baked