Chewy. Gooey. Weed Rice Krispie Treats are here to soothe away all of your rough edges.
Enjoy this easy childhood classic original recipe as you relax into the perfect cannabis-infused high. There is no craving these satisfying edibles won't cure!
Even if you don't know how to make Rice Krispie treats, you'll be able to make these!
Want to eat your feelings?
Feel your own crunchy edges melt away as these chewy, gooey Rice Krispie Treats get you high.
Cannabis-infused butter folds perfectly into this recipe to level up your childhood favorite treat to your adult favorite edibles!
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
- How to Decarb your Weed
- How to Make CannaButter
- Our dosing guidelines (how much you’ll want to eat to find your perfect high). For this recipe, we recommend cutting your Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats into 12 equal servings.
How to Make Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats
This recipe will truly bring back your best childhood memories. And the process you follow to make them will be just like the process you followed as a kid.
With one tiny ingredient change.
First you'll mix CannaButter, regular butter and marshmallows in a microwaveable bowl or in a pot on the stove and melt them all down.
Then you'll stir in your Rice Krispies cereal.
And finally you'll press them into a greased 9x13 pan. Let them cool, cut them into 12 equal servings and enjoy!
It really is that easy to get high.
How High Will I Get When I Eat One of these Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats?
You can read all of our dosing guidelines here. For this recipe, we recommend cutting your Rice Krispie Treats into 12 equal servings.
Will these Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats Change My Life?
Anything is possible. And lives have certainly been changed by less. We say give it a try!Print
Chewy. Gooey. Weed Rice Krispie Treats are here to soothe away any of your rough edges. Enjoy this easy childhood classic original recipe as you relax into the perfect cannabis-infused high. There is no craving these satisfying edibles won't cure! Even if you don't know how to make Rice Krispie treats, you'll be able to make these!
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter
- 1 tablespoon regular butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- In a large saucepan, melt CannaButter and regular butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using wax paper, evenly press mixture into 9x13 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cut into 2-inch squares to create 12 equal servings.
- Best if served the same day.
- In microwave-safe bowl heat regular butter, CannaButter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Follow steps 3-7 above.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
- To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- To make this recipe gluten free, be sure to purchase gluten free Rice Krispies Cereal.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, use the dairy-free butter of your choice when making your CannaButter and as a substitute for the regular butter.
Keywords: Rice Krispies Treats, ganja, marijuana, pot, weed, Cannabis, Cannabis Spatula, munchies, snack
NO ACCIDENTAL HIGHS!
As with all of your cannabis edibles, be sure to label your cannabis creations. Here are free printable labels you can download.