Chewy. Gooey. Weed Rice Krispie Treats are here to soothe away any of your rough edges. Enjoy this easy childhood classic original recipe as you relax into the perfect cannabis-infused high. There is no craving these satisfying edibles won't cure! Even if you don't know how to make Rice Krispie treats, you'll be able to make these!
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter
- 1 tablespoon regular butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- In a large saucepan, melt CannaButter and regular butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using wax paper, evenly press mixture into 9x13 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cut into 2-inch squares to create 12 equal servings.
- Best if served the same day.
- In microwave-safe bowl heat regular butter, CannaButter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Follow steps 3-7 above.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
- To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- To make this recipe gluten free, be sure to purchase gluten free Rice Krispies Cereal.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, use the dairy-free butter of your choice when making your CannaButter and as a substitute for the regular butter.
Keywords: Rice Krispies Treats, ganja, marijuana, pot, weed, Cannabis, Cannabis Spatula, munchies, snack