GET SOME! Chewy, fluffy, soft, crisp, cinammon goodness. Packed with cannabutter, these Cannabis Snickerdoodle cookies are the most chewy, delicious, homemade weed cookies to come from your crop. You will be high and delighted in no time using this cannabis edibles recipe.
Before You Get Started
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
How to Make Cannabis Snickerdoodles
Snickerdoodle heaven awaits with these chewy, moist edibles.
Once you mix all of your ingredients together, your dough will be thick - allowing you to roll each cookie into an individual ball and then roll in a cinnamon and sugar mixture. The hardest part of this recipe will be not eating the entire batch of raw dough.
You can cook all of them at once, or you can just bake the ones you're planning to eat and store the rest of the unbaked cookies in the freezer - to quickly grab and bake the next time you want to get baked.
You'll feel like you're a kid again when you bite into these delicious, moist cookies. Only you'll feel better than you did when you were a kid (unless your mom was making you weed cookies).
Can I make these Cannabis Snickerdoodles without Cream of Tartar?
While we prefer this recipe WITH the Cream of Tartar, you can bake them without. To do this, replace the cream of tartar AND the baking soda with 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
Is there a way to freeze my Cannabis Snickerdoodles after I bake them? Will it hurt the "weed"?
Go for it! These should store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 6 months. When you're ready to eat, just put your desired amount in the fridge overnight to thaw them OR you can zap them in the microwave in 15 second increments. This process will NOT hurt the impact of the marijuana.
Can I freeze my Cannabis Snickerdoodles dough so that I only bake what I eat? Will it hurt the effect of the edibles?
This is our favorite cannabis cookie hack. Follow the instructions in this recipe, but only bake the cookies you are going to eat immediately. For the rest, place the pre-formed cookies in an airtight container in the freezer. When you're craving a cannabis snickerdoodle, take out the cookies that you want to eat, and bake them in the oven at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup CannaButter, softened
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
FOR THE TOPPING
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make the topping: Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Make the cookies: Whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the CannaButter, butter and granulated sugar together on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Beat on medium-high speed until combined.
- With the mixer running on low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. The dough will be thick.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, about 1.5 tablespoons of cookie dough each.
- Roll the dough balls in cinnamon-sugar topping. Sprinkle extra cinnamon-sugar on top if desired.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes.
- Cookies remain soft & fresh for 7 days in an airtight container at room temperature.
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Servings per Recipe: 24
Dosage: Approximately 11-12 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: cookies
Keywords: cookies, weed, marijuana, THC, cannabis, snickerdoodle, baked