- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup CannaButter, softened
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make the topping: Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Make the cookies: Whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the CannaButter, butter and granulated sugar together on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Beat on medium-high speed until combined.
- With the mixer running on low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. The dough will be thick.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, about 1.5 tablespoons of cookie dough each.
- Roll the dough balls in cinnamon-sugar topping. Sprinkle extra cinnamon-sugar on top if desired.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes.
- Cookies remain soft & fresh for 7 days in an airtight container at room temperature.
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Servings per Recipe: 24
Dosage: Approximately 11-12 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: cookies
Keywords: cookies, weed, marijuana, THC, cannabis, snickerdoodle, baked