Do you love a good tater tot casserole? Are you constantly on the hunt for the best tater tot recipes? Do you like to get high with edibles? Then look no further than this epic Cannabis Tater Tot Tower!
Made with weed, tater tots and your favorite toppings, this magical meal is single serving and can be made in the oven or in the air fryer. You can also use Canna Oil or CannaButter.
Before You Get Started
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
- How to Decarb your Weed
- How to Make CannaButter OR Canna Oil
- Our dosing guidelines (how much you’ll want to eat to find your perfect high). This recipe makes 1 serving.
How to Make a Cannabis Tater Tot Tower
This Cannabis tater tot tower could not be any easier to make. Cook frozen tater tots based on the package instructions. Add CannaButter or Canna Oil. Top with your favorite toppings.
It doesn't get any easier than this to make the perfect single-serving savory edible.
Can I Marry You?
Yes. But I'm not sharing my Cannabis Tater Tot Tower with you.
Can this be made Gluten Free or Dairy Free?
Probably? But it's so stinkin' good just as it is that we didn't bother testing any dietary alternatives. Why mess with pure perfection?
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon CannaButter or Canna Oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare frozen tater tots per package instructions.
- Half way through baking (or air frying), drizzle melted CannaButter or Canna Oil over tater tots, stir until evenly coated.
- Continue baking until crisp and heated throughout.
- Create a base of the tower with cooked tater tots, add a layer of sour cream and shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Continue to layer into the tower, until all tots are used!
Serving Size: 1
Servings per Recipe: 1
Dosage: Approximately 23 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Snack
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Tater Tots
Keywords: Super Bowl, Appetizer, Snack, Tater Tots, Comfort food, Edible, Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis, Single Serving