- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon CannaButter or Canna Oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare frozen tater tots per package instructions.
- Half way through baking (or air frying), drizzle melted CannaButter or Canna Oil over tater tots, stir until evenly coated.
- Continue baking until crisp and heated throughout.
- Create a base of the tower with cooked tater tots, add a layer of sour cream and shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Continue to layer into the tower, until all tots are used!
Serving Size: 1
Servings per Recipe: 1
Dosage: Approximately 23 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Snack
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Tater Tots
Keywords: Super Bowl, Appetizer, Snack, Tater Tots, Comfort food, Edible, Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis, Single Serving