- 20 ounces frozen hash browns (thawed)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (or about 2 cups)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons CannaButter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour (for a gluten free version, use the gluten free flour of your choice. We like Cup 4 Cup.)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease oven safe dish (2 quarts or 9x13).
- On the stovetop, melt Cannabutter and butter, and slowly whisk in flour, garlic powder, ground pepper.
- Once the cannabis butter mixture thickens, continue to whisk and slowly add chicken broth.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- In a large mixing bowl, add thawed hashbrowns, chopped onions, cheddar cheese (saving some cheese to sprinkle on top) and pour cannabis butter mixture sauce over the top.
- Mix well.
- Transfer into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Cook for 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Servings per Recipe: 10
Dosage: Approximately 21-22 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Hashbrowns
Keywords: comfort food, cannabis, breakfast, brunch, freezer friendly, marijuana, weed