If you're craving a Chuys copycat dip recipe, this easy Creamy Cannabis Jalapeno Ranch Dip is the recipe for you. (Obviously with an added ingredient)! This sauce can be used in so many ways, or you can just drink it with a straw - if you're into that sort of thing.
Before You Get Started
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
How to Make Creamy Cannabis Jalapeno Ranch Dip
This recipe could NOT be any easier to whip together. First, you'll toss your cilantro, jalapeno and garlic into a food processor and blend.
Then you'll mix together Canna Oil, mayonnaise, buttermilk, dry ranch dressing, sour cream, milk and lime juice.
Combine this mixture with the jalapeno mixture, and you're all set!
See? SO easy!
How to Use this Creamy Cannabis Jalapeno Ranch Dip
- Pre-portion it and use it as a dip for tortilla chips, veggies, potato chips, french fries, pita chips or pretzels
- Drizzle it over your favorite salad
- Drizzle it over fish or chicken
- Drizzle it over your taco or nachos
- Serve on top of your scrambled eggs.
The options are endless for how you can use this Creamy Cannabis Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- ⅓ cup chopped pickled jalapeno
- 1 whole fresh jalapeno, diced (remove veins and seeds to reduce “heat”)
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons CannaOil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ lime, juiced
- In a food processor, add cilantro, pickled jalapeno, fresh jalapeno, garlic.
- Blend about 5 times.
- In a mixing bowl, mix CannaOil, mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream, ranch dressing, lime juice and milk.
- Combine cilantro mixture into cannabis oil mixture and blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.
Serving Size: ½ cup
Servings per Recipe: 8
Dosage: Approximately 17-18 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: Dip
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jalapeno, dip, appetizer, chueys, cannabis, edible, marijuana, weed