- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- ⅓ cup chopped pickled jalapeno
- 1 whole fresh jalapeno, diced (remove veins and seeds to reduce “heat”)
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons CannaOil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ lime, juiced
- In a food processor, add cilantro, pickled jalapeno, fresh jalapeno, garlic.
- Blend about 5 times.
- In a mixing bowl, mix CannaOil, mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream, ranch dressing, lime juice and milk.
- Combine cilantro mixture into cannabis oil mixture and blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Servings per Recipe: 8
Dosage: Approximately 17-18 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: Dip
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jalapeno, dip, appetizer, chueys, cannabis, edible, marijuana, weed