- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1-2 garlic pods, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped mild banana pepper rings
- 2 teaspoons Canna Oil
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Top your favorite toasted bread, cracker, pretzel and serve!
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Servings per Recipe: 2
Dosage: Approximately 23-24 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
Want to make this recipe MORE potent? Here are a few options:
Replace some of all of the olive oil with Canna Oil.
Use a stronger strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
Use MORE decarbed weed when making your infusion.
Eat more! 🙂
Want to make this recipe LESS potent? Here are a few options:
Replace some of the Canna Oil with olive oil.
Use a weaker strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
Use LESS decarbed weed when making your infusion.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: Brushetta
Keywords: brushetta, dip, appetizer, easy, no bake, edibles, marijuana, cannabis, weed