- 2 C Dried Figs, chopped
- 1/2 C Canna Oil (preferrably olive oil)
- 1 Large Red Onion, chopped
- ¼ C Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TBS White Sugar (or just add to taste to reduce sugar)
- Fresh baguette
- 1 C Crumbled Feta
- Fresh Basil
- Heat Canna Oil over medium heat until hot (do not scorch). Add chopped red onion.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until onion is soft and caramel in color. Stir occasionally.
- Stir figs into onion. Cook 10-12 minutes.
- Add Balsamic Vinegar. Cook 5-10 minutes or until liquid has thickened.
- Stir sugar into fig mixture, adding 1 TBS at a time until desired sweetness is mastered.
- Slice Baguette into 32 slices, top with fresh basil leaf, add crumbled Feta and top with a tablespoon of Fig and Onion spread! Enjoy!
Cannabis Fig and Onion Spread can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
This recipe makes 16 servings (two tablespoons of Cannabis Fig and Onion Spread per serving). Assuming you’re using a marijuana with 10% THC, each serving will contain approximately 16 mg of THC per serving. If you need to adjust the dosage for any reason, use our free dosing calculator to determine the strength of each serving.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: appetizer, figs, cannabis, marijuana, weed, edible, Canna Oil