If you're trying to eat your weed, you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen to make it happen. And you also don't want to have to spend a fortune on ingredients. Which is why we love these 4-ingredient cannabis peanut butter cookies. They taste amazing, they're low-dose (so you can eat more than one!), and we can nearly guarantee that you have all the ingredients in your cupboard right now. So let's get mixing so you can get your perfect high.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar + some for sprinkling on top of cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup CannaButter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoon full onto cookie sheets.
- Press down with a fork and sprinkle with sugar.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until done.
- Cool and enjoy.
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Servings per Recipe: 24
Dosage: Approximately 12-13 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC. Use our dosing calculator to determine dosage if using CannaButter from another source.
Keywords: MARIJUANA, CANNABIS, COMFORT FOODS, COOKIES, EASY, GLUTEN FREE, PEANUT BUTTER, WEED