- 14 grams (1/2 ounce) Decarbed Cannabis
- 1 cup high-proof grain alcohol (like Everclear)
Follow these simple steps for this easy tincture recipe.
- Freeze your decarbed weed and alcohol in separate containers overnight.
- Combine into one container and shake lightly.
- Put back in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and shake lightly.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 three times (for a total of 15 minutes in the freezer).
- Strain mixture in a coffee press.
- Pour your Golden Dragon QWET Cannabis Tincture into glass bottles with droppers. (We like these.)
- Store for up to six months in a cool, dark place or up to one year in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 24 hours
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: infusion
Keywords: tincture, infusion, QWET, Golden Dragon