- 1/2 ounce decarbed weed (Click here for instructions on how to decarb your weed.)
- 1 1/4 cups butter of your choice - including salted, unsalted, vegan, dairy-free
- Combine ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- After cooking, strain the CannaButter in a french press to remove the marijuana.
- Pour into a container with a lid and refrigerate.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to one month or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: CannaButter
- Method: Slow Cooker
Keywords: Cannabis Infused Butter, CannaButter, Weed Butter, Marijuana Butter, Cannabis Edibles Recipes