- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup cannabis oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine chocolate cake mix and cannabis oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add peanut butter chips and stir.
- Using cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop and place dough balls on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until baked through.
Serving Size: 1 cookie or 1 tablespoon of dough
Servings per Recipe: 24 cookies
Dosage: Approximately 23 - 24 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: cookies
Keywords: cake mix, chocolate, cookies, weed, marijuana, cannabis, easy