- 1/4 ounce decarbed weed (Click here for instructions on how to decarb your weed.)
- 1 1/8 cups of honey (This recipe also works with maple syrup or molasses.)
- Cheesecloth and string
- Wrap your decarbed pot in the cheesecloth and tie with a string to make a marijuana bundle.
- Place the bundle and the honey in a slow cooker or crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring every couple of hours.
- After cooking, remove the bundle and let cool. Then squeeze out as much excess honey as possible.
- Pour the honey into an airtight container and store in a cool, dark place.
- Use within 6 months.
Don't want to waste a drop? After cooking, add your cheesecloth bundle to a cup of hot tea and steep for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Category: Cannabis Edibles
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Cannabis
Keywords: Cannabis Infused Honey, CannaHoney, Weed Honey, Marijuana Honey, Cannabis Edibles Recipes