- 1/2 ounce decarbed weed (Click here for instructions on how to decarb your weed.)
- 1 1/4 cups oil of your choice (olive oil, vegetable oil, avocado oil, coconut oil)
- Combine your ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- After cooking, strain the Canna Oil in a french press to remove the marijuana.
- Store in a sealed glass container and use within 6 - 8 months.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Cannabis Edibles
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Cannabis
Keywords: Cannabis Infused Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil, Cannabis Edibles Recipes, Canna Oil, Cooking with Cannabis