- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups diced sweet onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon CannaOil
- 1 bag (9.7ounce) cooked breakfast sausage crumbles or 1/2 pound pork sausage cooked
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles
- 1 can (10 ounce) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, saute onions and minced garlic for about 3-5 minutes (avoid overcooking).
- Set aside.
- In a small skillet, brown the ground beef until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain all excess oil.
- Add ground beef to the large skillet with CannaOil, onions and garlic. Mix well.
- Add cooked breakfast sausage, lasagna noodles (broken into pieces), diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, water and tomato sauce. Stir well.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. Half way through, give the skillet a good shake to break up any lasagna noodles that have gotten too close together. Doing this will ensure faster cook time.
- Once noodles are to desired tenderness, add mozzarella pearls and broil for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned on top.
- Divide into 4 equal portions.
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Servings per Recipe: 4
Dosage: Approximately 17-18 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.