- 1 1/4 cups whole milk or heavy whipping cream (you can also use vegan milk, like soy, almond, coconut or oatmilk. Avoid fat-free products.)
- 1/2 ounce decarbed cannabis
Follow these simple steps for this easy cannabis milk recipe.
- Add the milk or heavy cream and the cannabis to the top of a double broiler.
- Cook over simmering water for one hour.
- Stir occasionally, and be sure to check the water level regularly. Add more if necessary.
- Pour milk + cannabis mixture into a coffee press and strain.
- Store in a glass container with a lid. Keep refrigerated and use within 3-5 days.
Hint: You can make your own double broiler by placing a glass bowl on top of a pot. See video for details.
There are a few variations for this recipe:
- Use Flavored Milk! Make things even more fun by using chocolate or strawberry milk instead of regular.
- Use Flavored Creamers! Cannabis Pumpkin Spice Creamer? Yes, please! French Vanilla Cannabis Creamer in my coffee? EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
- Use Varieties of Milks and Creamers! As we've mentioned, this recipe will work with any type of milk you want - just be sure that it has a high fat content as THC binds best in the presence of fat.
This recipe makes 1 cup of Cannabis Milk or Cream
Dosage: Approximately 175 mg THC per ounce. (One teaspoon = 58 mg). Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
Want to make this recipe MORE potent? Here are a few options:
- Use a stronger strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
- Use less milk or cream.
Want to make this recipe LESS potent? Here are a few options:
- Use a weaker strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
- Use more milk or cream.