Are you looking for the easiest and most convenient pot brownie recipe ever made? Do you want your marijuana brownies to be delicious, moist and also get you high? Do you like your cannabis mixed with chocolate and called a brownie? If this describes you, then today is your lucky day! These pot brownies are made using a box of brownie mix. It really doesn't get much easier than that! See below for instructions on making a gluten free version.
- One Box of Brownie Mix (with oil as an added ingredient)
- 1/4 cup Canna Oil
- Regular Vegetable Oil (if necessary)
- Additional ingredients per the box of brownie mix
- Follow the instructions on the box of brownie mix to make brownies.
- Replace 1/4 cup of the vegetable oil with Vegetable or Coconut Canna Oil.
- Follow the instructions on the box of brownie mix to bake the brownies.
- Slice into 12 servings and enjoy!
This recipe makes 12 strong brownies. If you are using a marijuana with 10% THC, this recipe will make brownies that are contain right around 22 mg of THC per serving. Please click here to see our dosing guidelines.
For a gluten free version, use a gluten free box of brownie mix.
Keywords: Brownie, Marijuana, Weed, Pot, Cannabis, Baking, High, Gluten Free