- 1 can stewed tomatoes (10oz) (no need to use fresh tomatoes - canned tomatoes will work just fine)!
- Two 10 ounce cans Rotel (diced with green chilis)
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (add more to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped, deveined fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup Canna Oil (vegetable or olive)
- Fresh lime juice to taste.
- Add all ingredients to food processor. (Separate into a half batch at a time if you are working with a small food processor.)
- Blend until desired consistency is created. Add more salt and cumin to taste.
- Cool for at least one hour in refrigerator.
- Add fresh lime juice to taste.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Servings per Recipe: 12
Dosage: Approximately 22-23 mg THC per serving. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
Want to make this recipe MORE potent? Here are a few options:
- Use a stronger strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
- Use MORE decarbed weed when making your Canna Oil.
- Add more Canna Oil to your salsa.
- Increase your serving size.
Want to make this recipe LESS potent? Here are a few options:
- Use less Canna Oil in your salsa.
- Decrease your serving size.
- Use a weaker strain of marijuana when making your infusion.
- Use LESS decarbed weed when making your infusion.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Salsa
Keywords: Salsa, Dip, Appetizer, Easy, Pioneer Woman, Cannabis, Edibles, Marijuana, Weed