- One box Betty Crocker Cookie Dough Bites Mix, in the flavor of your choice. They have Lemon, Birthday Cake, Cookies and Cream, Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon Roll and Peanut Butter - you should find this in the baking aisle at your grocery store, or you can buy them online here: https://amzn.to/3JYio81.
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter
- 1/3 cup Cream Cheese
- Regular butter (optional)
- Follow the instructions on the box to make the Cookie Dough Bites. Substitute the butter for CannaButter.
- Easy Peasy! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or in the freezer for up to three months.
Servings per recipe: 18 (1 tablespoon = 1 serving)
Dosage: Approximately 7 mg THC per tablespoon. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
Want to make this recipe MORE potent? Here are a few options:
- Use a stronger strain of marijuana when making your CannaButter.
- Use MORE decarbed weed when making your CannaButter.
- Increase your serving size of the finished product.
Want to make this recipe LESS potent? Here are a few options:
- Replace some of the CannaButter with regular butter.
- Use a weaker strain of marijuana when making your CannaButter.
- Use LESS decarbed weed when making your CannaButter.
- Decrease your serving size of the finished product.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: No Bake