- Store bought sugar cookies - either already baked or ready to bake
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup CannaButter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- If necessary, bake sugar cookies per package instructions. Let cool.
- Combine all other ingredients and stir well.
- After sugar cookies have cooled completely, spread pre-portioned icing onto the top of each cookie.
Use the dosage guidelines below to determine how much to spread on each cookie. (There are approximately 14 - 15 mg of THC per tablespoon of frosting).
Serving Size: One Tablespoon
Servings per Recipe: 20 Tablespoons
Dosage: Approximately 14 - 15 mg THC per tablespoon. Dosage determined using marijuana with 10% THC.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: DESSERT
Keywords: frosting, cream cheese, dessert, sweet treat, easy, cannabis, weed, marijuana